Sunday, November 10, 2013

What digital cameras are good for recording in HD for youtube?

best digital camera for recording video hd
 on Canon PowerShot A1300 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Image ...
best digital camera for recording video hd image



Preston


I need a good digital camera that records in HD for making youtube videos. I also need to be able to upload and edit the videos.


Answer
I have the DXG 587V HD! it is les than $200 and records in HD 1080p!

here is my youtube channel with videos made from this camera http://www.youtube.com/user/RyanvsAll?feature=mhum

How do I resolve choppy video from digital camera?




Martin


I have a Samsung TL220 Digital Camera, and I recorded an HD video. In the camera, the video looks great and there are no problems. When the video is transferred to the computer and opened in quicktime player or any other player, the video has normal audio but choppy video. Can I fix this? If so, how?

Thanks for the HELP!



Answer
Your camera is better than mine, but I corrected the same problem by changing the camera's resolution. I couldn't tell much difference in pic quality on the computer screen but the choppiness stopped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment