Sunday, November 10, 2013

How can I transfer something I recorded onto a vhs tape to my digital video camera?

best video camera for recording audio
 on Audio / Video Recording Mini Spy Camera USB Pen- 4GB
best video camera for recording audio image



charcartoo


Someone used her video camera to record a performance for me. Her camera is old, so I couldn't put it directly from her camera to my computer, so I put it onto a vhs tape. Now my problem is trying to get it to my computer. I thought there was a way I could put it onto my (new) digital camera, then onto my computer. But for some reason it just isn't working out for me. Any suggestions?
Someone used her video camera to record a performance for me. Her camera is old, so I couldn't put it directly from her camera to my computer, so I put it onto a vhs tape. Now my problem is trying to get it to my computer. I thought there was a way I could put it onto my (new) digital camera, then onto my computer. But for some reason it just isn't working out for me. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure if it makes any difference, but it is a mini dv camera.



Answer
Most video cameras come with video in ports. There should be a wire that splits into red (audio left), white (audio right) and yellow (video). Some have S-video input, this looks like a PS mouse connection.

Play the VHS tape on a VHS player.
Plug the 3 wires into the AUDIO OUT (L,R) and VIDEO OUT connections of the VHS player.
You should see the video appear on the digital camcorder. If not, there should be some mode setting.
Press record.

I hope that helps.

Can someone audio tape you without your knowledge?




Roberta


My teenage child and I live with a roommate. My roommate owns the place where we live. Today I found a surveillance camera hidden in a window in the home. The camera records audio and video. I know that in Ohio, only one person involved in a conversation has to give consent to record. However, this camera was recording even when the roommate was not at home. Is it legal for him to record conversations that I have with other people when he is not at home? I feel very violated and disrespected.
Thanks.



Answer
No because it is his home, but it also depends on where the device is located. If it is in the bathroom or your bedrooms then that would be considered invasion of privacy. If it is in a common area no, it could be considered for security cam.
You need to ask him about it, he may just be trying to keep his home secure from theft and or damages. You got to ask him....
Good luck.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment