Saturday, November 16, 2013

Can I take my digital camera to a Rammstein concert?

best digital camera for video recording forums
 on ... commerce the video recording glasses that is able to fact recording in
best digital camera for video recording forums image



astrozombi


Well I am going to see Rammstein perform at the LA forum tomorrow and on the site it says that professional cameras and audio/video recording devices are not allowed. Does this include my little casio exilim digital camera? I want to take pictures and I don't want to use my phone (it sucks).

Thanks. :D



Answer
Yeah you just can't try to sell the pictures and vidoes you take. As long as you use it just for yourself and not to sell.

What is a good digital video camera for less then $500?




pwnz7321


I need a digital video camera that I can just record with and upload via usb cable to my pc to video edit it. Something that I could make a small indie film with. Any Ideas?


Answer
i suggest a checklist of features -

budget dictates that you won't get HD for that price.

get something that has 3ccd.

for the price you should be able to have something in widescreen (16:9)

also, separate audio inputs would be necessary for decent recording. 3.5mm stereo jack good, xlr dual mic better.

mini dv format. you may be tempted to get HDD, flash or DVD but dv is still better (by far). why?

better archiving, cheap alternative, much better resolution compared to all other formats.

the others are ok if you HAVE to but steer clear of dvd. it ain't worth it.

thats the list. find the one that fits all of that for as close to $500.

also, invest in firewire card for your PC. usb 2.0 is not good enough for larger takes. firewire will do a whole 90 mins in real time with no dropouts (as long as you follow the recording rules).

hope it helps. i can't strictly recomend specific cameras cos everyone has their preference. you should got onto a couple of forums and stores to check em out.

good luck! hope it helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment