Monday, July 22, 2013

What would be a good video camera for capturing a hedgehog birth?

best video camera for recording babies
 on Channel Audio H.264 Network Digital Video Recording Security System at
best video camera for recording babies image



delaneythe


My hedgehog is having babies. I heard how elusive a video of an actual hedgehog giving birth is so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a low price (Under $200) video camera that can be left up all day recording. It also has to be small and easily attachable to the cage. Although those are all preferences so you can just give me the links to all suitable cameras.


Answer
I would be very careful with introducing a foreign object, especially into the the cage of a new mom. Hedgehogs are renowned for their cannibalistic behaviour often practiced when they feel threatened or unsafe with a new litter, and if a scary object with new smells and blinking lights were to be set up in what they presumed was a safe place, they babies may not have a good chance of survival.

My suggestion is to take pictures of the babies after they are two weeks old and you begin handling them, otherwise you may end up with a video of your hedgie eating her young.

Good luck!

What is wrong with my 8 mm video camera tape?




Tracey T


I have an 8mm tape that I recorded my son on when he was a baby 4 years ago. I have recently watched it on my video camera and all was fine. That was about 9 months ago. When I try to watch it now, nothing comes on. All my other tapes work fine. What happened and can I get my video of may baby back some how?


Answer
Contact the manufacturers customer service department.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment