Tuesday, July 9, 2013

what kind of interesting questions should i ask people in a different country?

best video camera for recording interviews
 on interview system pairs our top selling PC33C-4G surveillance camera ...
best video camera for recording interviews image



question


I am planning on taking a trip to Lebanon, I want to go around the country and ask people questions about their life, Lebanon, and America. Im going to take my video camera and record everyone that I interview. But first, I need help thinking of about 20-25 questions to ask people.

for example,
Describe Lebanon in one word.
What do you think about America?



Answer
How's business? is a surprisingly good ice breaker. You get some interesting answers.

What kind of camcorder do i need to make some storytelling videos and interviews?




tom t


I want to tell some stories for a new director's channel on youtube and maybe also record some interviews with people i meet on my travels.

I don;t know much about video cameras but i guess i need an external mike so presumably a camera that has somewhere to position it.

I'm not so concerned with visual quality.

How much will i need to spend? And what's the minimum software i'd need to do simple edits?



Answer
Any decent camcorder with an external micro phone jack as well as the a add-on mic shoe besides the on-board mic.

Always use a tripod if possible.

Get something like Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 (I got it free after $60 worth of rebates at Frys.com.
I use Adobe Premiere Elements 7 which has a nifty YouTube upload feature to get your project posted. I paid $64 after a $20 rebate.
Pre7 also handles AVCHD as well as other formats.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment