Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What Digital Cameras Can Allow Zooming During Video Recording?

best still camera for video recording
 on Best selling Portable LED video camera light
best still camera for video recording image



Ace U


I go to a lot of concerts and record them on camera. I was wondering which cameras allow zooming during video recording. I'm looking for something not too expensive. $300-400 max price. Thanks.


Answer
I have a Samsung L200 and it's great. 10 megapixels, zooming while video and its only 200.

If you're doing a lot of video, invest the money for the Canon HG20. $600 from amazon.com, i have one, trust me, its the way to go.

I have a video/camera with a button tht says share to fbook? 10 points?




Answer


I have a camera/video recording from christmas, and im going on vacation with my boyfriend and his family and so i want to put pictures up. I take a photo and their a share button so i click it and than check off the fbook one, but it doesnt do anything? How do i send it to my fbook?


Answer
You will need to plug in a USB cable to a computer it then will prompt you to sign on to Facebook then follow instructions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment