Monday, June 24, 2013

Looking for a good digital camera?

best digital camera for video recording reviews
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best digital camera for video recording reviews image



DLS_CB


Hey guys, I am looking to buy a moderately inexpensive digital camera (35-85 bucks).

I am just planning on using this for taking pictures of myself or my friends, just casual stuff. Video recording isn't really needed, self-timer would be nice.

I know I can probably just spend 2 hours looking all over the internet for one, but I really don't trust some of the reviews on those sites.

I prefer to listen to my trusted comrades here on yahoo answers :)



Answer
my suggestion
go to yahoo shopping
digital cameras
digital camera GUIDE
be sure to check titles on the left side
the guide should answer your questions

Does anyone have the little tikes digital video camera? How do you like it?




Mel P


I am looking at the Little Tykes digital video camera for my 3 year old for Christmas, but i can't find any reviews for it. Does anyone have it? How does it work? How long can it record video. Doe the batteries run out every 5 minutes? I am also looking at the v-tech digital camera which records 5 minutes of video. Which one is better?


Answer
Go to Amazon.com and type 'Little Tikes digital camera " in the search.
It will show you that it's not very well rated by people who bought it.
I buy lots off Amazon because of free shipping over $25 and the reviews you can get from people who have bought the item before.
I love to do Christmas shopping in my jamies!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment