Monday, June 24, 2013

How do I record just audio with the Samsung Blackjack cell phone?

good camera for video recording
 on Car DVR, car Video recorder, Car camera with HD720P camera recording ...
good camera for video recording image



undetermin


I just got the thing and have had no problems with the camera, video recording, etc. But I can't seem to find how to record audio for the life of me. Where is it?


Answer
start organizer voice notes

How can I record video directly on mac, using an external camera?




Bellsai


I want to use a photo camera with video recording capability, to record a video, but I want to control the recording, and save it directly on my mac. This way I don't have to be behind the camera to start and stop the recording, and I don't have to transfer the video files afterwards.

Which cameras would work for that?



Answer
any camera now days better if have a memory card though not many that have not then simply put into the mc slot or use an extender and edit :) if honest a little unsure on your exact question but also there are many softwares available and though i use windows there are loads of recording softwares to record using webcam too




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment