Wednesday, April 2, 2014

you tube videos?




phillyspor


i want to make a you tube video of basketball shots what would i have to record it with a have
a phone with a camera
a video camera
a digital camera
which one should i use and how could i edit it and then upload it to youtube



Answer
Digital camera is your best option. Camera phones show awful quality when put on Youtube.

You need to edit your video with an editing software. Windows Movie Maker is on your computer *if u have windows* and it is free.

Best Video recorder camera for indoor Basketball?




smart_bomb


I am looking for a decent Video recorder camera for mostly indoor basketball both full court and half. Some of it will be outdoor lighted courts at night. what are your suggestions that would fit my needs?

Needs/wants:

I am wanting it to record my own games so a tripod will be needed. All games are "street" games so I wont be recording for hours on end just the actual game play. I will be wanting to do light editing for game highlights with some text on the screen to put up on youtube. My budget is 200$ for everything before tax.

Questions:

1080p vs 720p is there a real difference? 30 vs 60 FPS is there a real difference? how long does a standard battery last for and cost if I need another? How much is to much or to little...for storage space on a card?

Thank you so much contributors!



Answer
I recommend something like Sony HDR-CX190. It is under $250.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-HDR-CX190-Definition-Handycam-Camcorder/dp/B006K551HQ/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=informazcom-20

It has 5.3 megapixel and full HD 1920x1080 resolution. So it is 1080p. Yes there is a real difference between 1080p and 720p.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment