Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What videa camera could be good for recording movies?

best video camera for recording movies
 on What to Look for When Buying a Video Camera
best video camera for recording movies image



Bunny


HI people.I want to get a video camera to record videos.I can't buy proffesional camera.I think that HD camera is good but I don't know which one I can buy.which camera can I buy from $400 to $500?Please help me with choosing good video camera.Thanks


Answer
you will get the best quality from a good image camera with recording capabilities. You could spend thousands to get a really good video camera but i would look into an image camera with recording capabilties. Just ask people at stores aswell they alwasy have good info about this stuff

is there a way to plug an ipod touch into a tv to watch movies and stuff on it?




Ametrine


Like how you can plug a video camera into a tv to watch the recorded movie, can you so the same to an ipod somehow?
I want to watch the videos i have on my ipod on a bigger screen.
If not, is there another way i can watch the stuff on my ipod on a bigger screen?



Answer
Go to their customer support website and see which docks or cables you may require to connect it to the tv.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment