Friday, December 6, 2013

what color powerpoint presentation would be good if I have to use a projector and video camera?

best video camera for recording lectures
 on ... Watch Clock Pen Gadget IR Video Camera Recording 30fps Stylish | eBay
best video camera for recording lectures image



John S


I have to make a powerpoint presentation, then project it on to a white board and stand there and give a lecture based on the power point slides. The lecture will be recorded with a video camera. The lighting is strong in the room and good for the video camera. But, what color powerpoint presentation would show well in strong light and with a video camera? Thanks


Answer
I have recently write this article about background color for presentation so I think I could contribute to your question pretty well. If you have the light on all the time and recording it, you probably want to avoid using darker color as background with white color font.

For usability purpose, having a white background and black color font like the traditional BCG presentations would work. Otherwise, choose a light background color and match it with black color font will work well too.

I hope I have answered your question well.

I want to video record my college lectures?




Josephine


I'm going to be a junior premed student. I've already asked my professors if it would be ok to record during lectures, and they said its fine. Over the summer I took a Physics class and video recording the lectures to review later really helped with studying.
The only problem is that the battery of my camcorder only lasts about two hours before dying. Is there a camcorder out there that has a longer battery life? I had my camera on the lowest video quality setting and the battery still depleted.
I'm taking organic chemistry, Japanese I, animal physiology, and anatomy, and I want to record all of these classes (about 4 hours total recording time per day). Any options on better camcorders?



Answer
Speaking as one who has retired from a professional career in medicine, I can agree that technology is always tempting, However, you can misuse it too. Even if your professors do not mind being recorded, you are still going to divert your attention far too often from what they are saying in favour of your recording process. In effect you are going to spend twice as long in the learning process, and then where is the rest of your social life?
Do yourself a favour and learn to take notes with a high-tech writing implement and a high-tech paper notebook. Good luck with your studies, and try to avoid buying lots of spare batteries and memory cards.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment