Monday, December 9, 2013

What do you recommend for recording devices?

best canon camera for video recording
 on 28mm wide angle lens with 720p hd video recording red
best canon camera for video recording image



Bonjour168


I am a YouTube artist (username: irenemusique). Currently, I am using a rather average canon video-camera for recording. As you might have noticed, the sound quality is not ideal. What are your suggestions for recording devices that are affordable and suitable for amateurs? Also... I do recording at my own house, so I don't have "sponge wall"... What are possible substitutions for that? Thanks!! Again, "affordability" is the key!! I don't want to spend too much money on equipments.


Answer
I am wondering if that Canon camcorder has a Mic jack. If it does, any mic will fit into it and move you where you need to be. You could even hook up a wireless lavaliere Mic, the positions you can be are mostly endless, Look Mom, no wires!

I do not know how you shoot your Youtube videos. Do go to Youtube and use the video uploader to shoot a video right to youtube, no editing, no storage what so ever on your hard drive(s)? If you do this, get microphone and plug it into your computers Mic jack.

If you shoot your videos while your editing software is open, like I do, You would need that Mic jack on the camera. f you shoot, then put the video on a hard drive and run the footage through a video editing program, then get a Digital sound recorder and mix the audio in while editing

Other wise, visit my site. I have 3 Canon Camcorders, every one of them with a Mic jack. But I also have Mics, mixers, recorders, lights all either running or standing by to be used at a moments use. Use my site a jumping off board for the things I need, maybe not the same things, but similar things as you see you need or can use.

http://www.asimplelife.ca/boss.html

How do I change the video settings on a canon camera?




jessicaban


I have a SD 1400 IS canon camera, and it has HD video which takes up a lot of space. Is there any way to change the settings for that so it's not as big a file so it doesn't take up as much space?


Answer
Sure you can do that - read your manual.

However be aware if you allow less space your quality will be in the tank and look like an old, cheap digital camera recording 640. High quality, more space, simple as that.

My suggestion would be to buy more and larger cards.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment