Sunday, December 8, 2013

is there a way to plug an ipod touch into a tv to watch movies and stuff on it?

best video camera for recording movies
 on vector-digital-hd-video-camera-recorder
best video camera for recording movies image



Ametrine


Like how you can plug a video camera into a tv to watch the recorded movie, can you so the same to an ipod somehow?
I want to watch the videos i have on my ipod on a bigger screen.
If not, is there another way i can watch the stuff on my ipod on a bigger screen?



Answer
Go to their customer support website and see which docks or cables you may require to connect it to the tv.

What is the best program to record video from my video camera?




DC


I have a JVC mini DV video camera connected to my laptop via firewire cord. I can watch my recorded videos, and Microsoft Movie Maker doesn't work. It finds my camera but gives me an error message. What it the best program to capture the video on my computer?


Answer
hey, you should check out this site for downloading software.
I use it all the time and its guaranteed spyware free

www.download.com

they have a bunch of free softwares and im sure you can find one you like




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment