Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Having Galaxy smartphone camera connect wirelessly to my classroom projector?

best video camera for classroom recording
 on 2013 Technology Gift Guide for the Classroom | EdTech Magazine
best video camera for classroom recording image



Carlos Buc


Hello,

I went to a workshop and the presenter used her Iphone camera and pointed towards my answers on my desk. Her phone's camera was "video recording" my sheet, but the phone was somehow connected to her laptop, and the lap top in turn connected to the projector.
Is there any way to make this happen with a galaxy phone?

Thanks!



Answer
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dooblou.SECuRETLiveStream&hl=en

is it legal for a teacher to record a class to keep track of the happenings and get a student into trouble?

Q. a teacher at my school is recording my class so she can keep track of who is doing work and who isn't... she is then going to use the videos to get people into trouble for not working? is it not true that you have to have permission from at least parents in order to do that? personally i dont think what she is doing is right. and if its not right i want back up and proof that it is wrong and take it to her. can anyone help me to find where i can find information on the matter?


Answer
Is it legal? I think it depends on the state and the circumstances.

I know in NY we are not allowed to film a classroom for any reason without ALL of the parents permission.

Security cameras in the hallway are a totally different story legally speaking.

I would speak to the principal about it, if she is doing it with the principal's permission chances are it is legal (principals are usually the most scared of law suits).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment