Friday, September 20, 2013

Best Video camera for high school football recording to make highlight tapes?

best video camera for recording football
 on Ub Football
best video camera for recording football image



Zach


I am looking for a video camera that is going to give me Excellent quality videos for making highlight tapes. Let me know what you use and if its best quality. Any help would be appreciated.


Answer
Panasonic TM700. Price is about 900-1000.
Anything with 720 p or higher is pretty good if you are hoping to make a scholarship video for coaches.
Email is your freind, use it for recruiting. Let me know if you have any questions, as I have done a lot of videos for athletes and gotten many scholarships.

How can I import my video from this camera?




getmoneyge


I'm using a 12" Powerbook G4 Laptop and a Sony DCR-DVD408 video camera. The camera I usually use records with tapes and is easy to import into iMovie. I have this camera on loan from my football coach and I need an easy way to upload the video from the camera to my computer. I really don't have a lot of time and money to order a converter/adapter, so I was wondering what the easiest way to import my video was.

Thanks.



Answer
well you can buy a 1 of: 4 Pin to 4 Pin IEEE-1394 Firewire Cable-2 Meters




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment