Monday, May 5, 2014

My webcam will not let me record videos?




Cbizzlee


I have an ArcSoft webcam i just got for christmas. When I first got it i could make videos as much as i wanted. The button is still there but its unavailable. I can not click on it and it will not let me record any videos. I have no idea what to do it hasn't been working since early january. If someone can please let me know how to get my camera working and able to record videos again that'd be great!


Answer
If you are looking for a program that can capture videos and take snaphots from the webcam, use Windows Live Movie Maker 2011:
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker

Set the program through the Options menu to allow the webcam as your video source. You may record and edit the video right there, put effects, background audio, save, burn to DVD or even publish directly to your favorite social networking sites. You can also take snapshots of selected frames.

Make sure your webcam driver is installed and working. Otherwise, you won't see your webcam in the list of sources.

What's a good camera for recording video and taking pictures?




KRunner


I want a fancy camera that isn't over $600. I want it to be digital and have an amazing zoom and close up picture ability. I also want it to be able to record video too.


Answer
With that price your fancy camera could actually become one of the digital SLR cameras.

One is $40 above your budget but real great is Nikon D3000
http://bestnikondslrcamera.buycameraprice.com/2011/05/28/best-price-best-nikon-dslr-camera-nikon-d3000-10mp-digital-slr-camera-with-18-55mm-f3-5-5-6g-55-200-af-s-dx-vr-nikkor-zoom-lenses-this-week-only.html

but if you want to save budget, actually these $100-$300 cameras will do the tasks just fine for amateur photography.
Check out the list at http://buycameraprice.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment