Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I play heavy metal guitar, what is a good quality video camera around 130$ that I can buy to record myself?




Guy


I play really fast speed metal, and Im looking for a pretty decent video camera that I could get at wal-mart for around 130$ or more. I probably wont be able to go up to 200$

Thanks



Answer
For that $, there is none. The video is not the issue. The issue is the ability to manually control the audio recording level.

That capability is not available in the real low-end camcorders. If the camcorder has a mic in jack, then you might be able to use an external audio control (like a BeachTek DXA-6vu), but then you also need mics. The Canon ZR800 has a mic in - but no manual audio control... so that BeachTek is needed. Some of the Sony's have a "switch" in the manul so you can record loud noises without distortion

Go to the support area at sony.com and get the manual for the DCR-HC28 to see if it has that rudimentary audio level control.

how to record a guitar video?




shashank


how to record a guitar video addition - song playing by speakers and need to record with camera
my question - vaolume , mics , ects i also hav webcam .



Answer
you need something like Total Screen Recorder to do that.It records both audio and video.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment