Sunday, December 29, 2013

I have a video/camera with a button tht says share to fbook? 10 points?

best still camera for video recording
 on ... best compact camera for video recording on ... take still images while
best still camera for video recording image



Answer


I have a camera/video recording from christmas, and im going on vacation with my boyfriend and his family and so i want to put pictures up. I take a photo and their a share button so i click it and than check off the fbook one, but it doesnt do anything? How do i send it to my fbook?


Answer
You will need to plug in a USB cable to a computer it then will prompt you to sign on to Facebook then follow instructions.

What is a good camera to buy for video recording?




Violet


Hey, I'm looking for suggestions on a camera to buy that has good quality video recording so that I could upload videos easily unto youtube. Please help me out, I am not a millionaire and can not afford a $200 dollar camera. Thanks :)


Answer
If you also want a waterproof, shock proof and dust proof camera, you can buy a Nikon S30 camera for under $120




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment