Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What is a good camera to shoot 1080p YouTube videos?

best camera 1080p video recording
 on : Buy 2013 NEW Arrival ! Car Video Recorder DVR Camera Full HD 1080P ...
best camera 1080p video recording image



Jir


I would like to buy a new camera that shoots 1080p video for YouTube. I've been looking at some Canon ones but I am still undecided. Also would be nice if it's in the $200 and under range.


Answer
Canon ixus 115 hs an 220 hs have got 1080p video recording (under 200 dollars)
Sony WX 50 shoots 1080 p at 60 fps and has its price under 170 dollars
Try choosing any one from the above listed

What is the best setting for after effect in mac ?




Favdarum


let say i import 1080p video record from my DSLR into AE , and i already added some effect and i want the output setting after render exactly the same size like my original video file size that from my camera , what should i do and what is the best output setting for 1080p without having less quality ofthe video ?

and should i go with CBR or VBR ?



Answer
See this FAQ entry:
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/729526




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment