Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What is the best camera to buy that records great HD video?

best camera for hd video recording
 on ... improve the sound quality for videos recorded on my digital camera
best camera for hd video recording image



Joey M


I'm looking to get a digital camera. The biggest thing I'm needing out of it is HD video recording. I know many cameras also record HD, but which is the best? My price range is $300 max. Thanks for your help!


Answer
I would suggest Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20 10 MP with 10x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization
720p high-definition movie capture
3.0-inch (230K pixels) LCD
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OI2LV8?ie=UTF8&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001OI2LV8

or another good one Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28K 10MP with 18x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom.Great images quality and also features High Defintion (HD) video capabilities with a resolution of 1280 x 720p at 30fps
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CCLBSU?ie=UTF8&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001CCLBSU

Question about the iPod Touch 4 HD video recording; How good is it? And question about iMovie app?




Zephyr the


I'm thinking about getting an iPod Touch 4, and there was a video I wanted to make with it. But I need to know how good the HD video recording is on the iPod Touch 4. Is it really good?

And I also wanted to know how good the iMovie app is. Just how good is the iMovie app?



Answer
I have the brand new i pod touch the video recording doesnt seem to be hd at all to me it looks the same as on my phones camera i was looking to see if there was setting to change the resolution but i couldnt find anything if u really want hd video recording get the flip hd camera and use your ipod for fun. thats my suggestion hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment